Huawei က အျပည့္အဝခ်ိတ္ဆက္သည့္ကြန္ရက္မ်ား၊ အသိဥာဏ္ပါဝင္ေဆာင္ရြက္တြက္ခ်က္ျခင္း ႏွင့္ ဆန္းသစ္ သည့္စက္ပစၥည္းမ်ား ဟူသည့္ က႑ႀကီး ၃ ခုကို အဓိကထားေဆာင္ရြက္ေနၿပီး ထုတ္ကုန္မ်ား၊ နည္းပညာမ်ား၊ အေျခခံသုေတသန ႏွင့္ အင္ဂ်င္နီယာပညာရပ္ဆိုင္ရာစြမ္းေဆာင္ရည္ျမွင့္တင္မႈ တို႔တြင္ ဆက္လက္ရင္းႏွီးျမွဳပ္ႏွံ သြားမည္ျဖစ္သည္။ သံုးစြဲသူမ်ား၏ ဒစ္ဂ်စ္တယ္အသြင္ကူးေျပာင္းေရးကို အကူအညီေပးၿပီး အသိဥာဏ္ျပည့္ဝ သည့္ကမၻာႀကီးတည္ေဆာက္ေရးအတြက္ အုတ္ျမစ္ခ်ရန္ Huawei က ရည္ရြယ္သည္။ Huawei က မ်ားစြာေသာ လႈိင္းမ်ား၊ အေျခအေနမ်ားတြင္ မတူညီသည့္လမ္းေၾကာင္းမ်ားခြဲထြက္ၿပီးေဆာင္ရြက္ျခင္းျဖင့္ solution ဆိုင္ရာ ၿပိဳင္ဆုိင္မႈတြင္ ဆက္လက္ဦးေဆာင္သြားမည္ျဖစ္သည္။
နည္းပညာဆုိင္ရာအခက္အခဲမ်ားကို ေက်ာ္လႊားရန္ကတိကဝတ္ျပဳျခင္း : အျပည့္အဝခ်ိတ္ဆက္ႏိုင္ေရးအတြက္ နယ္ပယ္ဦးေဆာင္ ICT အေျခခံအေဆာက္အအံုဆိုင္ရာ solution မ်ားကို ေဖာ္ထုတ္သြားမည္ျဖစ္သည္။
ဆန္းသစ္တီထြင္မႈတြင္ အဆက္မျပတ္အာရံုစိုက္လုပ္ေဆာင္ခဲ့ျခင္းေၾကာင့္ အဆိုပါက႑တြင္ မၾကံဳစဖူးေသာ ရလဒ္မ်ားကို Huawei က ေဆာင္ယူလာေပးႏိုင္ခဲ့သည္။ တိတိက်က်ေဖာ္ျပရလ်င္
ဆန္းသစ္တီထြင္မႈတြင္ အဆက္မျပတ္အာရံုစိုက္လုပ္ေဆာင္ခဲ့ျခင္းေၾကာင့္ အဆိုပါက႑တြင္ မၾကံဳစဖူးေသာ ရလဒ္မ်ားကို Huawei က ေဆာင္ယူလာေပးႏိုင္ခဲ့သည္။ တိတိက်က်ေဖာ္ျပရလ်င္
- Launched a full range of end-to-end 3GPP-compliant 5G commercial products and solutions. Based on our proprietary chips and antenna technologies, these offerings deliver the best performance, with full range as the defining characteristic. These offerings are the first to pass all tests conducted by IMT-2020 (5G) Promotion Group, putting them ahead of all other solutions.
- Unveiled our 5G-oriented SingleRAN Pro solution and built our Long Term Evolution (LTE) + New Radio (NR) strategy for future target networks. The 10-fold increase in network capacity, enabled by SingleRAN Pro, will help carriers tap into new sources of revenue, and our simplified networks will help carriers reduce expenditure.
- Released a three-layer architecture for automating networks through Wireless AI. With this architecture, powered by AI, we will gradually enable autonomous driving wireless networks.
- Launched innovative solutions to support sustainable development. These solutions include multi-RAT antennas, the Digital Indoor System (DIS), 5G microwave, and the 5G Power solution.
- Released RuralStar, PoleStar, TubeStar, and other scenario-specific solutions to further bridge the digital divide.
- Were awarded a First Class Progress in Science and Technology Prize for 2018 for unveiling the blade base station.
As part of smart-city infrastructure, Huawei PoleStar2.0 supports a diverse range of services from just a single pole, including 5G mobile communications, smart lighting, smart surveillance, Internet of Things (IoT), smart environmental protection, and city news.
Carrier and Enterprise Networks
In this domain:
- Through the NetCity joint innovation program, Huawei worked with customers to define business scenarios and use cases. Our Intent-Driven Network (IDN) solution was successfully rolled out by 25 world-leading carriers and enterprises. The use of intelligent technologies helps customers address network issues and boost O&M efficiency.
- We debuted the CloudEngine 16800 series data center switches. Powered by AI, the CloudEngine 16800 chassis has the industry’s largest capacity of 768-port 400GE, providing ultra-high-speed and intelligent connections for the growing traffic and AI applications.
- We were the first to launch Wi-Fi 6 commercial products, which enable 10 Gbps connections for campus users. We deployed the Optical Cross Connection (OXC) solution, which features all-optical switching, for commercial use on a large scale. We also enabled the commercial use of 400GE backbone routers. Our whole series of routers supports SRv6. All of these new solutions help carriers overcome challenges related to data traffic and connections in the age of 5G and cloud computing.
- We launched the Flex-PON 2.0. This solution enables one service board to support a maximum of six PON modes, helping carriers smoothly evolve their networks to XG(S)-PON.
In this domain, we are dedicated to building a cloud-native, open, and agile operating software platform, which will help carriers go digital faster. Specifically, we:
- Continued to evolve the Convergent Billing System (CBS) to make it 5G-ready. In 2018, we contributed a major proportion of the proposals on 5G charging standards to the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).
- Partnered with China Mobile to forge an agile, open, and secure CM IoT operating platform. The platform can activate a batch of 100,000 SIMs within 30 minutes and invoke three billion application programming interfaces (APIs) each month. This helps carriers deal with the explosive growth of connections in the age of IoT.
Cloud Core Networks
In this domain, we:
- Debuted the simplified 5G core network solution to support smooth evolution from cloudification to 5G.
- Were the first to complete all of the IMT-2020 (5G) Promotion Group’s core network tests for 5G non- standalone (NSA) and standalone (SA).
- Introduced AI to the deployment of mobile network resources and to the U2020 element management system, allowing U2020 to support smart O&M. This enabled the AI-driven deployment of resources and U2020 to be employed for commercial use.
- Launched IoT Cloud Service 2.0 to enable industrial IoT by combining connectivity, cloud, and intelligence.
- Unveiled the CloudLink series of collaborative telepresence products, which will lead enterprise communication and collaboration to the threshold of the intelligent world.
Diverse Computing Architectures and Pervasive Intelligence
In the cloud computing domain, we released an industry- leading solutionHUAWEI CLOUD Stack Full-Stack Hybrid Cloud. This solution:
- Provides strong support to enterprises going digital, from aspects such as chips, hardware, software, solutions, and the industry ecosystem.
- Enables collaboration between different players in the ecosystem by centering on full-stack platform capabilities and end-to-end service capabilities.
In the cloud service domain, we:
- Launched several types of future-oriented cloud services, including:
- The Intelligent Edge Cloud, which can extend the reach of a public cloud to the edge.
- Blockchain Service (BCS), which makes Huawei the first company in China to offer blockchain database storage services.
- Actively gave back to the industry. For example:
- In regard to the fast-growing cloud-native project of Kubernetes, we are the third largest contributor worldwide and largest contributor in China.
- The Huawei ServiceComb project, which works on an open-source and microservice framework, has successfully completed Apache incubation and graduated as the first Top-Level Project for microservices of Apache.
In the intelligent computing domain, we:
- Released the Atlas intelligent computing platform, powered by the Huawei Ascend series AI chips. With various types of AI products, such as modules, cards, boards, edge stations, and appliances, Huawei has built an AI infrastructure portfolio that covers all scenarios, including devices, edges, and clouds. This portfolio leads the industry with its unparalleled computing power.
- Unveiled the Kunpeng 920, an Advanced RISC Machine (ARM)-based processor, and TaiShan series of servers powered by Huawei Kunpeng 920. The new series of servers is designed to boost the development of computing in big data, distributed storage, and ARM-native application scenarios.
- Launched the high-end intelligent all-flash array, OceanStor Dorado18000 V3, for enterprise data centers. This is the first all-flash array to support the non-volatile memory express (NVMe) architecture across the range.
- To address the latest needs of companies in big data analytics, mobile applications, and cloud-native applications, our converged and distributed storage solution FusionStorage is a complete upgrade in terms of cloudification, flash-based design, and intelligence.
- Launched the FusionROBO Solution for Branches. This solution is designed for Remote Offices/ Branch Offices (ROBOs) of large enterprises. It integrates all IT resources required by ROBOs in a single cabinet. When deployed in an edge cloud of the enterprises, the solution will enable central management of IT resources.
In the network energy domain, where data centers are becoming large and highly dense, we:
- Launched a series of 1,200 kVA uninterruptible power supply products, helping data centers enable high integration and boost energy efficiency.
- Released our machine learning-based iCooling solution, helping cooling systems of large data centers shift to “smart cooling”. With this solution, Huawei has taken power usage effectiveness (PUE) to a new level.
- Debuted the latest generation of FusionSolar Smart PV Solution, and continued to deliver higher yields and lower maintenance costs.
In the intelligent video and data analytics domain, we:
- Released the M/X series software-defined cameras (SDCs), driving intelligent upgrades throughout the industry.
- Were also the first to launch the iCAN security intelligence rating system. With five ratings (Not Intelligent, Primary Intelligence, Limited Sensing Intelligence, All-sensing Intelligence, and Automated Intelligence), the system makes security intelligence standardized, definable, and measurable.
Chip-Device-Cloud Synergy Creates an Intelligent and Personalized Experience Across All Scenarios
In the smartphone domain, Huawei unveiled the HUAWEI Mate 20 Series intelligent phones.
- The HUAWEI Mate 20 Series is powered by Huawei’s AI-driven system on a chip (SoC)the Kirin 980. With a dual NPU design, the SoC is at the core of the smartphone, and is essential to its performance and efficiency. Manufactured with a cutting-edge 7nm process, the SoC fits 6.9 billion transistors within a die the size of a fingernail. Compared to Kirin 970, the latest chipset is equipped with a Cortex-A76-based CPU that is 75% more powerful and consumes 58% less energy, as well as a Mali-G76 GPU, which is 46% more powerful and consumes 178% less energy.
- With the GPU Turbo 2.0 technology, this series of smartphones can reduce overall power consumption by 20% and deliver 60% better performance, even when used to play the most FPS-intensive games on the market.
- The Matrix Camera array on the back of the smartphones features three cameras. When coupled with the AI-powered intelligent chip, the HUAWEI Mate 20 Series delivers a staggering experience for shooting at night even when holding the phone in your palm, and supports a variety of shooting modes such as super wide angle, super macro, and multiple focal lengths.
- The HUAWEI Mate 20 series is shipped with the EMUI 9 operating system. With optimized compilation of code for the underlying layer, the operating system improves overall performance by 20%.
- The HUAWEI Mate 20’s multi-turn, multi-domain dialog management technology brings a new and intelligent experience to users.
In the PC domain, we unveiled our MateBook X Pro, a star product. Defining features of this new laptop include:
- The optimized structural design and hidden camera create an almost borderless display.
- 3K Low Temperature Poly-silicon (LTPS) display and quad-speaker Dolby sound system deliver an incredible audiovisual experience.
- A fingerprint scanner embedded in the power button enables one-button startup, directing users to the working interface immediately.
- A combination of Near Field Communication (NFC), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and other communications technologies allows cross-device file transfers to be completed within seconds with just one touch.
In the tablet domain, we debuted the HUAWEI MediaPad M5.
- Four speakers with Harman Kardon professional tuning are acoustically engineered to support Hi-Res audio quality and produce a completely immersive virtual surround sound experience. The tablet makes users feel like they are in a cinema.
- The laptop also comes with the latest HUAWEI M-Pen, giving users an even more intuitive way to interact with their tablet.
- This device featured a slim design and double chipset architecture, and offers a 2-week battery life.
- HUAWEI TruSeenTM 3.0 heartrate monitoring technology provides more efficient and accurate real-time measurements of your heartrate. This allows uninterrupted, scientific advice for workouts and support for sleep monitoring and all-day stress tracking.
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters, HUAWEI WATCH GT can recognize what kind of swimming stroke the wearer is using.
- The watch can also acquire users’ fitness data when they are running, riding, swimming, climbing, or cross-country running.
Huawei Mobile Services complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other applicable laws and regulations. We adopt differential privacy technology and hold the protection of user privacy as our paramount principle. In 2018:
- We began working with the industry to establish the Android green alliance. This alliance uses AI to detect malicious behavior, such as viruses, spam advertising, spoofing, and infringements upon privacy, guaranteeing higher application security for users.
- Working with various partners, Huawei Pay became the first to release several innovative features, including the smartphone shield, NFC tag payment, a combination of NFC payment and QR code payment, and eID loading to smartphones.
Driving Industry Development Through Exploration and Breakthroughs in Basic Research
In network theory research, we proposed theoretical challenges in rolling out future networks based on our vision of a digital and intelligent future. These challenges include:
- A complicated system for a fully connected world. To address this, we put forward a bio-like network architecture and built a theoretical model for it.
- Low latency and high bandwidth are required for future machine control and immersive digital communications. To address this, we built a theoretical model to actively control distributed networks, and demonstrated and launched this model at Globecom 2018.
- Future wireless network challenges. To address these challenges, we proposed the cell-free network architecture based on our theoretical paper on IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (IEEE TWC), enabling efficient wireless networking.
In network technology research, we:
- Launched AI Fabric technology, which will help build an intelligent and lossless data center network with low latency.
- Were the first to debut the open and unified packet switching architecture. This architecture is capable of delivering performance equal to that of a closed cell switching network within a traditional router.
- Implemented a deterministic forwarding technology that can ensure microsecond-level jitter bound at the IP layer, enriching the services that IP technologies can deliver.
In optical network research, we:
- Continuously increased the rate of single-wavelength and broaden the fiber spectrum for long-haul optical transmission, doubling single-fiber capacity.
- Proposed a data center network architecture based on a high-density fiber-level OXC system, enabling low- latency, low-energy-consumption, and large-capacity OXC-based data center networks.
- Created an industry-leading ultra-large-capacity (Pbps) wavelength-level OXC system, which has seen large-scale commercial use within the core switching nodes of backbone networks.
In advanced wireless network research, we:
- Actively researched how to boost full-band spectrum efficiency, ensure wide-area and three-dimensional coverage, create a heterogeneous network architecture that can connect all vertical services, and on potentially fundamental technologies.
- Persistently explored end-to-end vertical slicing solutions, and completed pre-commercial trials in several industry scenarios with partners.
- Worked with industry partners to push the long-term technology research in the wireless field forward.
In research of future data centers, we:
- Remained focused on continuous innovation in infrastructure, and explored new types of computing and storage by returning to the fundamentalsphysics, chemistry, materials, and mathematics.
- Built models, algorithms, components, and circuits to enable more energy-efficient computing and higher density storage.
During research into quantum computing, we unveiled HiQ, an industry-leading cloud service platform. HiQ includes a quantum computing simulator and a quantum programming framework on the simulator.
- Based on Huawei cloud’s powerful computing capabilities, HiQ provides cloud services with both full- and single-amplitude simulations.
- Specifically, the HiQ platform can simulate quantum circuits with at least 42 qubits for full-amplitude simulations, and at least 81 qubits for single amplitudes. In addition, for low-depth circuits, the qubit count can reach 169 for single-amplitude simulations.
- HiQ will be fully opened to the public as an enabling platform for quantum research and education.
In the AI domain, we’ve made breakthroughs in both algorithms and theoretical research:
- The innovative Da Vinci architecture effectively extends the AI operation unit from two-dimensional to three-dimensional vector operation, delivering better energy efficiency than any other industry players.
- We enabled AI computing and applications that differ in computing power by five to six orders of magnitude, ranging from on-cloud training to autonomous driving, smart city, smartphone, smart headset/speaker, and other applications.
- We applied achievements in research, such as video HDR and video semantic understanding, to the P20 and Mate 20 flagship smartphones.
- The quantization compression algorithm makes it possible for even thousand-yuan smartphones to embrace AI.
- Multi-turn dialog and search & recommendation technologies have been used to continuously improve user experience.
- Decision-making and inference, as well as the analysis optimization algorithms have been embedded in the brains of carrier and enterprise networks, the Global Technical Service Dept (GTS), and supply, generating fantastic results.
In basic AI research:
- The shared meta-learning framework that we first proposed has seen breakthroughs in the recommendation function of devices and network control scenarios. With its excellent compression capability, the model can offer higher precision and better privacy protection.
- Huawei has published dozens of high-quality papers on AI at top conferences. One of these papers was named a Best Paper at NeurIPS 2018.