On behalf of Huawei, I would like to invite you to attend Huawei Connect 2021 in Shanghai from September 23 to 25. An online program will also be available if you are unable to make it in person.
Throughout the pandemic, digital technology has been a lifeline to work, education, and healthcare for many communities around the world. As the world begins to recover, and organizations look for ways to thrive in this new environment, advanced connectivity and computing technology will play a more important role than ever.
The theme of this year's event is Dive into Digital. We're going to dive deep into the practical application of technologies like cloud, AI, and 5G in all industries, and how they can make organizations of all shapes and sizes more efficient, more versatile, and ultimately more resilient as we move towards economic recovery.
We will also announce an exciting range of new products and solutions, share experience and best practices from our work with customers and partners, and explore how we can jointly build a dynamic ecosystem for collaboration and shared success.
Specifically, at this year's event, you can:
- Connect with industry visionaries and business leaders
- Explore business opportunities with partners
- Exchange ideas with top technical experts and developers
- Explore new ICT innovations for industry applications
- Gain hands-on experience with leading ICT technologies like cloud, AI, and 5G