Debt and Liquidity Summary
Cash to revenue ratio1
1. Cash to revenue ratio is defined as cash and short-term investments at the end of the fiscal year divided by total revenues for the same period.
2. Net cash is calculated by subtracting total borrowings from cash and short-term investments at the end of the fiscal year.
3. Liability ratio is total liabilities expressed as a percentage of total assets.
Note: Numbers above are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS").
1. Intra-group guaranteed loans are external borrowings which have been raised by one group entity but contractual payments of principal and interest are guaranteed by another group entity.
2. As of December 31, 2022, the company's trade receivable financing accounted for 0.0046% of the company's total borrowings.