- Session 1:
- · Digital service enabling new growth
- Session 2:
- · Digital infrastructure implementation efficiency improvement
- Session 3:
- Agile way of working and talent skill improvement
- Gala Dinner
- Roundtables & Tracks
- · 5G Roundtable
- · Digital Operations Forum
- · Digitized Operations Forum
- · B2H Roundtable
- · CEM Elite Club
- Industry Summit
- Open ROADS Community Summit
- Media Activities
- Regional Summits
SVP International Delivery Unit, DT AG
Chairman DT Pan-Net, S.R.O.
5G Executive Sponsor
Senior Vice President
Quality Operations Performance
Global Head of Customer Solutions
Vice President, Global
To Be Continued
Roundtables & Tracks
- 5G Roundtable
- Digital Operations Forum
- Digitized Operations Forum
- B2H Roundtable
- CEM Elite Club
Explore the most suitable 5G services, business, network and operations with insight and practice by business and technical feasibility study.
Carriers, who have best practices in Ready for 5G, share their experiences and discuss about the issues of “business and technical feasibility” in 5G. To have thorough discussion and well-designed voting, the Roundtable is divided into three sessions:
• Use case selection for 5G experience monetization
• Digital transformation enabling 5G agile operation
• Experience oriented 5G flexible networking deployment
Sharing digital transformation from the successful practices of business, operation, and network. Discussing how to build digital business agility for diversified business scenarios leading toward 5G era, realizing service automatic-provisioning, self-healing and self-optimization. This leads to accelerate innovation and growth.
• Business agility/operation transformation: carriers take the lead in practice sharing, especially on the design of the front end and middle end for digital service , that has supported the success of digital transformation;
• Infrastructure transformation: carriers share the practice of combining digital services with networks, especially how to transform infrastructure for 5G ready;
• Discuss with industry (TMF/ONAP) and carrier representatives, to explore the successful path for digital transformation.
Sharing industry insights on 5G Operations, cloud operations challenges, the successful practices & live demo of automation & intelligence, and as well as security standards of cloud services. Discuss how to get ready and work together towards for 5G operations.
• To manage a complex hybrid and virtual network, How do I automate my operations
• Key challenges for 5G operations, and how to be prepared
• How will I transform my people & organization, new skills, new culture and changing mindset
• What can be done to advance from a proactive to predictive operations
• Experience the Live Demo of automation & intelligence use cases
Share global best practices of home broadband business, explore how to achieve optimal network investment, improve operational efficiency through digital technology and reshape the home network experience.
• Global leading operators' business success practice sharing in home broadband
• The best return on investment of Broadband network, fast TTM practice sharing
• AI and Big Data Platform Enable ultimate Home WI-FI/Video experience
• New business drives broadband revenue growth
The CEM elite brings together like minded CEM industry experts to discuss how to achieve digital customer experience with operators, industry organizations, and ecosystem partners in the form of salon.
• How to customer experience can drive smart investment decisions
• How operations can derive value from customer experience
• How to use customer insight to drive revenue growth
• How customer experience used to differentiate your IoT offering
Demonstrate operation transformation of services solution and practice by customer view, to promote digital operation transformation's value in 5G era.
Visit Path 1：
Digital services enable new business. From digital business consulting, design, provisioning, CEM and intelligent operations etc. aspects to demonstrate digital operation transformation value for future
Visit Path 2：
Digital infrastructure for efficiency enhancement. Through "Planning, Construction, Operation, Optimization, Marketing" for customer business success.
INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort
Andreas-Danzer-Weg 1, 85716 Unterschleissheim, Bavaria, Germany