Version No. 184.108.40.206, 2015.5.20
- 1. Optimized the proxy server Internet access settings for Internet Explorer.
- 2. Restored the ability to delete backup files directly from the UI.
- 3. Optimized the performance of deleting a large amount of contacts.
- 4. Fixed the issue of garbled characters in the .csv files containing exported contacts and messages.
- 5. Fixed display issues in some of the system languages.
- 6. Fixed the update failure issue on the MediaPad X1.
- 7. Fixed the display issue of the HiSuite icon in the notification panel of Huawei P8.
Version No. 2.3.50, 2015.4.1
- 1. Improved the stability of connections between HiSuite and your device.
- 2. Fixed the issue where the font size is large at certain screen resolutions.
- 3. Fixed the issue where the number of ungrouped contacts is not updated after a customized group is deleted.
- 4. Fixed the issue where the file names are inconsistent between duplicate exports of photos and videos.
- 5. Fixed the process exceptions that occur when HiSuite exits.
- 6. Fixed the issue where app download fails when you touch an app for consecutive times in the App Center.
- 7. Fixed the display exceptions with the application management page in certain cases.
- 8. Fixed the issue where the storage capacity information is not displayed properly on the home page.
Version No. 2.3.42, 2015.2.3
- 1. Support for displaying SIM card contacts.
- 2. Support for editing contact photo.
- 3. Optimized contacts sorting.
- 4. Support for importing messages to the device.
- 5. Support for displaying pictures in different directories.
- 6. Optimized the displaying of device capacity.
- 7. Added application install entrance and exporting function.
- 8. Optimized the user interface.
Version No. 2.3.35, 2014.12.15
- 1. A complete refresh of the user interface.
- 2. Added new contact and message management features.
- 3. Added new image and video management features.
Version No. 220.127.116.116, 2013.7.15
- 1. Wi-Fi connection is improved so that users can use HiSuite more easily.
- 2. Support for Emotion UI FWVGA and help manual are newly added.
- 3. Optimize the contact management features.
- 4. Modify some bugs of modules，such as device connection, music, application management, image cropping, etc.
Version No. 18.104.22.1686, 2013.6.4
- 1. Functions, such as backup and restore for multimedia, are optimized, and reminder for data restore among different devices is newly added.
- 2. Process of device connection is optimized, and functions like USB / Wi-Fi disconnection is newly added.
- 3. Security of Wi-Fi connection is improved and the repeated use of security code during Wi-Fi connection is prohibited.
- 4. Display problem on Outlook during synchronization is modified.
- 5. Support for Emotion UI FHD is newly added.
Version No. 22.214.171.1246, 2013.3.18
- 1. Added support for MMS and the scheduling function.
- 2. Optimized Wi-Fi connections to better secure data transmissions.
Version No. 126.96.36.1996, 2012.12.31
- 1. Added support for backup and recovery for camera photos, camera videos, and audio recordings.
- 2. Added support for contact group synchronization between computer and device.
- 3. Added the APK association function.
- 4. Added support for Windows 8.
Version No. V1.8.10.07.06, 2012.12.6
- Added support for contact group synchronization between computer and device.
- Added APK associated function.
- Added themes of EmotionUI edit function.
- Added server of drive.
Version No. 1.7.00.1006, 2012.09.29
- User authentication added in Wi-Fi connection mode to improve system security.
- Improved device connection success rate.
- Fixed the data backup issue on Emotion UI firmware.
- Fixed the contact creation issue on HiSuite for phones running Android 4.1.
- Optimized the calendar synchronization module.
- Fixed the screenshot display issue.
- Added support for automatically attaching logs to feedback emails.
Version No. 188.8.131.526, 2012.08.28
- Revised the message displayed when the SD card does not have sufficient space for file transfer.
- Fixed string display issues in some languages.
- Fixed the data loss issue ocurring after contacts import or export.
- Fixed the issue that songs sometimes cannot be added to a playlist.
- Fixed the disconnection issue when the picture to be transferred is too large.
Version No. 184.108.40.206, 2012.05.16
- Support for Android 4.0.
- Device firmware upgrade feature added.
- MTP file management functions added.
- FTP file management functions deleted.
- Online application update feature added.
- Import of contacts from iPhone, Nokia devices, and Gmail to a Huawei device added.
- Support for new languages including Arabic, Malay, Persian, and Thai.
- Support for mobile phones with dual SIM cards.
- Optimized contacts and calendar recovery feature (support for cross-account recovery).
- Optimized installation and uninstallation procedures.
Version No. 220.127.116.11, 2011.10.26
- Support for Auto-connect device to PC through USB
- Support for setup language to handle Auto-Adapt based on OS-Language
- Support for displaying contacts Middle Name
- Support for Internal & External SD card
- Enhanced Backup & Restore function to support Bookmarks, Alarms, Call logs, Notepad, Email Accounts
- Fixed Auto-Update Daemon issue
- Optimized Start-up speed
- Optimized Refresh performance issue, in case of large number of Contacts and Messages
- Support for more languages up to 40 languages
Version No. 18.104.22.168, 2011.7.21
- Support for Pictures Management
- Support for SD Card File Management
- Enhanced Backup & Restore function to support APK backup and restore
Version No. 22.214.171.124, 2011.5.11
- Support Connection Wizard
- Support for Feature Driver Install
- Added Refresh button for Contacts
- Fixed compatibility issue with Anti-virus software
- Fixed blank screen-shot problem for U9000
- Deleted Sorting by First Name and Sorting by Last Name;Default sorting method is now based on Full Name
Version No. 126.96.36.199, 2011.3.26
- Support for Music Management
- Support for Wi-Fi connection
- Support for Android 2.3
- Supported more languages including English, French, German, Czech, Dutch, Korean, Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Hong Kong), Spanish(Colombia),
- Enhanced Backup & Restore to support additional types Contacts, Calendar, Short Message, System Settings