Enabling Superior Network Experience and Building a Sustainable Mobile Communications Industry
With large scale LTE deployment currently in construction and industry-wide interest in the topic of 5G, Eric Xu, Huawei’s Rotating CEO, shared his own point of view and prosperity on Global Mobile Broadband Forum 2014. He believes 5G should work for mobile Internet to make it strong. In the meantime, 5G should provide strong support for the development of the Internet. With regards to 5G technology, Xu stated that 5G is expected is to provide a better MBB experience by meeting the requirements of high spectrum rates, high peak rates, large number of connections and 1ms latency, allowing operator networks to support more Mobile Network of Things (MoT) connections and thereby promoting the MBB industry.
5G, the Way to a Super-Connected World
Today’s emerging technologies like immersive audio-video applications, IoT, and Industry 4.0, are encouraging us to dream about a much smarter and a fully-connected future world. Dreams for a better future brings unprecedented opportunities to the mobile industry. Technology innovations, especially 5G innovation, are accelerating our pace towards the better connected world. It is widely anticipated that the near future eventually witness the materialization of new experiences and applications like driverless car, remote surgery, virtual reality, and VR-based immersive entertainment.
In the keynote speech at the Mobile World Congress 2015 in Barcelona, Ken Hu, Huawei's Rotating CEO, shared his opinions on 5G by answering three key questions: Why do we need 5G? What is 5G? And why do we need 5G?
Mobile World Congress will be held in Barcelona from February 27 to March 2, 2017. Huawei will present the most advanced 5G-oriented solutions, conduct joint demonstration with global top operators and vertical industry partners, and provide diverse live-network showcases and industry summits.
- China Mobile, Huawei, Deutsche Telekom and Volkswagen Reveal 5G Vision Based on 5G Service guaranteed Network Slicing New White Paper
- Mar 1, 2017
- A Joint Statement for a Unified Standard, Unified Ecosystem Declared at Global 5G Test Summit
- Feb 28, 2017
- Giving 5G More Vitality and a Longer Life Cycle
- Feb 28, 2017
- Huawei Releases the Industry's First 5G Network Slicing Router, Enabling the Best Application Experience Across Industries for Carriers
- Feb 26, 2017
- Huawei and DLR Collaboration Projects to Test 5G for Cooperative Automated Driving in Field
- Feb 25, 2017