SingleRAN LTE TDD is ideal for operators looking to build the fastest LTE networks. End-to-end innovation for a growing and increasingly mature LTE TDD ecosystem has been fueled by numerous commercial launches of LTE TDD networks worldwide. 2014 is the year of TD-LTE subscribers booming due to large-scale 4G launch in China. One LTE (TDD/FDD CONVERGENCE) is the trend to build the cost-efficient Network.
Products & Solutions
- Ultra-Wideband RRU –Realizes an industry-best 1 Gbps throughput with 4-CA (Carrier Aggregation).
- LampSite – Multi-mode and easy-to-install deep indoor coverage that offers up to 78% fiber resource savings.
- AtomCell – An LTE TDD HetNet solution that easily offloads heavy traffic in hotspots while providing more a comprehensive overall coverage.
- Cloud BB – Helps provide a No-Edge user experience thorough baseband resource coordination and intelligent cell scheduling and allocation.
- MIMO/Beamforming – Huawei offers 10 years of expertise deploying innovative multi-antenna technologies for numerous commercial projects.
By 2014 Q1, a total of 32 LTE TDD networks have been launched worldwide including 13 LTE FDD/TDD convergent networks and 1 eRelay network, 25 of which are deployed by Huawei.
- China Mobile in China – December 2013, China Mobile launched its services nationwide and expects to develop 50 million users in 2014.
- Optus in Australia – May 2013, LTE TDD and LTE FDD convergent network launched. And world’s first LTE TDD Carrier Aggregation launched in its live network in the end of 2013.
- STC in Saudi Arabia – November 2012, first four-mode GSM, UMTS, LTE TDD and LTE FDD network launched and upgrade to LTE-A network in February,2014.
- SoftBank in Japan – October 2012, the largest commercial TDD network was launched and was rated as offering the “best MBB experience” over other local LTE networks.
- Vodafone in Spain – October 2012, eRelay TDD wireless backhaul solution for a small cell network deployed, later given an award for “Innovation in Commercial Deployment” at 2013 Small Cell Summit in London.
- Mobily in Saudi Arabia – May 2012, the first WiMAX/LTE dual-mode network was launched to realize rapid user migration from WiMAX to LTE.
- Bharti Airtel in India – May 2012 to December 2013, Southern Asia’s first commercial LTE TDD network launched in core cities like Delhi, Bangalore etc.
- UK Broadband in UK – March 2012, first commercial 3.5 GHz TDD network launched.