SingleRAN LTE TDD provides the best performance, convergence and innovation for an ocean-like network pipe.
SingleRAN LTE TDD is ideal for operators looking to build the fastest LTE networks. End-to-end innovation for a growing and increasingly mature LTE TDD ecosystem has been fueled by numerous commercial launches of LTE TDD networks worldwide. LTE TDD spectrum enjoys unique physical advantages for asymmetric downlink and uplink, which allows operators to better configure bandwidth configurations to meet dynamically changing demands on their network.
Products & Solutions
- Ultra-Wideband RRU –Realizes an industry-best 1 Gbps throughput with 4-CA (Carrier Aggregation).
- LampSite – Multi-mode and easy-to-install deep indoor coverage that offers up to 78% fiber resource savings.
- AtomCell – An LTE TDD HetNet solution that easily offloads heavy traffic in hotspots while providing more a comprehensive overall coverage.
- Cloud BB – Helps provide a No-Edge user experience thorough baseband resource coordination and intelligent cell scheduling and allocation.
- MIMO/Beamforming – Huawei offers 10 years of expertise deploying innovative multi-antenna technologies for numerous commercial projects.
- SoftBank in Japan – October 2012, the largest commercial TDD network was launched and was rated as offering the “best MBB experience” over other local LTE networks.
- Mobily in Saudi Arabia – May 2012, the first WiMAX/LTE dual-mode network was launched to realize rapid user migration from WiMAX to LTE.
- China Mobile in China – June 2012, demonstrated roaming between LTE TDD networks in Hangzhou and Shenzhen and LTE FDD networks in Hong Kong; April 2012, launched pre-commercial LTE TDD services in Hangzhou.
- STC in Saudi Arabia – November 2012, first four-mode GSM, UMTS, LTE TDD and LTE FDD network launched.
- Bharti Airtel in India – May 2012, Southern Asia’s first commercial LTE TDD network launched in Bangalore.
- UK Broadband in UK – March 2012, first commercial 3.5 GHz TDD network launched.
- Vodafone in Spain – October 2012, eRelay TDD wireless backhaul solution for a small cell network deployed, later given an award for “Innovation in Commercial Deployment” at 2013 Small Cell Summit in London.
- Optus in Australia – May 2013, LTE TDD and LTE FDD convergent network launched.